- It’s good to see that Washington area bus drivers are fans of reading. [why i hate dc]
- A review of fictional team uniforms from a video game that hasn’t been released yet. If you read this and don’t turn into a nerd – congratulations, you were one from the start. Come on in, drinks are in the fridge. [Uni Watch]
- Want an iPhone? Hope you have an iTunes Store account too. [iPodnews]
- Instead of throwing stars, he throws bottles of Stolichnaya. [BBC]
- Give us this day, our daily literature: Wayne Curtis on steel mailboxes and how they can improve our quality of life. From The Atlantic Monthly, June 2001. Just don’t read it while driving a bus. Please. [boingboing]
rain, rain go away. flickr user catikaoe is ready for the weather.